Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The article follows the APA style for In-text Citations and Bibliography
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Mention whether the article submitted is from a research Project
- Mention whether or not the article has been run through turnitin
Make sure you have uploaded the following items:
Proof/ Payment Receipt of initial submission fee Rs. 1000/-,
Title Page with name, contact details, Affiliation, and short bio note,
Turnitin Report (If applicable)