Authorship & Contributorship Policy
• Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the article submitted. All those who have made significant contributions in conceptualization, design, conducting, data analysis, and writing up of the manuscript should be listed as co-authors.
• Authors are required to provide an undertaking / declaration stating that the manuscript under consideration contains solely their original work that is not under consideration for publishing in any other journal in any form.
• It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to include name of only those co-authors who have made significant contributions to the work. Contribution of each author with details will be provided to the editor.
• The corresponding author should ensure that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
• Others who have participated in certain substantive aspect of the research may be acknowledged for their contribution in an “Acknowledgement” section.