Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The article follows the APA style for In-text Citations and Bibliography
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Mention whether the article submitted is from a research Project
- Mention whether or not the article has been run through turnitin
Make sure you have uploaded the following items:
Proof/ Payment Receipt of initial submission fee Rs. 1000/-,
Title Page with name, contact details, Affiliation, and short bio note,
Turnitin Report (If applicable)
National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad
Copyright Agreement between the Author/s and
NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry
Title of Paper/contribution: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title of Publication: NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry
NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry, a scholarly research publication approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, published by the National University of Modern Languages Press Islamabad, Pakistan, is pleased to receive your paper titled above for publication. The agreement is contingent upon fulfillment of following terms and conditions.
- The author declares that the paper is the author’s original work, not submitted to or previously published in any other journal/conference proceedings, and that he or she has legal rights to offer it for publication and to use all parts of the paper/contribution including figures, graphs, tables and representations.
- The author hereby transfers and assigns to the NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry all rights, title, including all copyright, in and to the paper/contribution in Pakistan and around the world. This copyright includes worldwide publication, distribution and reprints in all languages, forms and media.
- The author warrants that the paper contains no material that is defamatory, libelous, and unlawful or infringes the copyright or other legal rights of others. If the paper contains any material which requires written permission for inclusion, such will be obtained by the author at his/her expense.
- The author agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry from any damage and expense (all inclusive) that may happen as violation of any of the warranties stated above.
- The NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry grants the author a non-exclusive license, subject to giving proper credit, reference/citation to the original publication of the paper/contribution in NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry.
- If the paper is not published for any reason, this agreement shall become null and void.
Name of Author: _______________________________ Date: _____________________
Telephone: ____________Fax: ____________ Email: ____________________________
Authorized Signature: _________________________